Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I Forgot the President's Birthday!

A cake for the president

I can't believe that I forgot the president's birthday yesterday! I never forget dates and thing like that. Or is it that I always forget dates and thing like that? I can't remember. But anyway, I got him this nice cake. Usually I get all of my baked good over at K's cakes, but I just thought that a cake from K's cakes was just too good for the little twit. Instead I got this cake for him at boners.com, which I am sure that you will agree is probably more appropriate. For those that have commented that I never use swear words on my blog, this cake proves that I just like to save them for a special occasion.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 Comments:

At Sat Jul 07, 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Damn fine post.

 
At Sun Jul 08, 02:56:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jeepers! It's just a cake! Thanks.

 
At Sun Jul 08, 09:50:00 AM, Blogger angry ballerina said...

I guess this gives you meaning to 'you can't have your cake and eat it too'



thats the term right?

 
At Sun Jul 08, 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Yes, that's the phrase, and it does add a new meaning to it, you're right! I wish that I could give him this cake personally. I would promise to try my very, very hardest to not trip and accidently throw it in his face. Oops! My apologies!

 
At Sun Jul 08, 12:10:00 PM, Blogger angry ballerina said...

Or you could just cram it down his throat and hope his epiglottis works as well as an infants.

 
At Sun Jul 08, 01:00:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

That would certainly be a more direct approach.

 
At Sun Jul 08, 02:03:00 PM, Blogger angry ballerina said...

OR you could just ask him nicely to die sooner rather than later.

 
At Sun Jul 08, 02:21:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

That would certainly be more polite.

 
At Mon Jul 09, 06:40:00 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

LOL. What a fine cake. Perfect for the little psycho twit. Good thing you didn't get it from me. I might have added "and die" after the "Eat shit" part.

 
At Tue Jul 10, 08:57:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Ha! Like I would let the president eat one of your fine cakes! He does not deserve to dine on the wonderful creations that you make. If such an occasion arose, I would feel compelled to eat the whole cake K's cake myself, just so that he could not have any. I would do this out of a sense of duty, of course. (And because I like your cakes!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts