Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, May 01, 2008

"A Pretty Girl in a Cape is Like a Melody" Department

 
I know that Germaine Gregarious doesn't usually read comic books, but I think that she might enjoy this one...
"Revolt of the Girl Legionnaires", via Beaucoup Kevin
Adventure Comics #326
DC Comics, 1964

Supergirl wants to turn the Legion of Superheros into the all Woman Man Hater's Club!

"Incredible Shrinking Man, I think I love you!"
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 Comments:

At Thu May 01, 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Claire said...

Silly!

 
At Thu May 01, 01:02:00 PM, Blogger Germaine Gregarious said...

I do so dig the groovy dancing! But I don't advocate the hatin' on men.

I don't hate men, I happen to own, er, employ one of my very own!

 
At Thu May 01, 01:46:00 PM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

To be fair to the incredible shrinking man he just took a swim in a cold pool.

That explains the shrinkage.

 
At Thu May 01, 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

Girl Power! More Girl Power Here!

 
At Thu May 01, 09:15:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

boy Supergirl sure can Super Dance!

 
At Fri May 02, 08:54:00 AM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Dr. Zaius, I have tagged you

 
At Fri May 02, 03:10:00 PM, Blogger Dave The Angry Rhode Islander said...

This looks like something Hillary would love.

 
At Sat May 03, 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Hey, It's high school all over again!

 
At Sat May 03, 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Hey, It's high school all over again!

 
At Sat May 03, 07:11:00 PM, Blogger Ranuel said...

Oh lord, I remember this story when it first came out. As a kid I was just happy that the girls got to kick butt for a change. As an adult...I'm going to be giggling about this for days. And reading the other columns at Prism. That was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts