Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I like my coffee the same way that I like my women, bitter and murky.



Amy Walter


Am I the only nerd that has a crush on Amy Walter? When she says the word "gerrymander," it makes me want to appoint a special counsel to the UN. She can hold a special election in my district any day.

Oh, Ms. Walter - one day I will tame your wild and wanton ways...
thinkexist.com: Amy Walter quotes
cookpolitical.com: Amy Walter Bio

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Fri Feb 29, 11:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 42 year old straight guy (sure, a geek), and I think Amy Walter is smokin hot. I just say her on Maher Real Time, and she is oozing with intelligent sexuality.

It reminds me of the days back in college when I always had crushes on hot lesbians. :)

 
At Tue Mar 04, 11:26:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No you're not. Its the way she smiles with her eyes. You just know the gears are turning... and some of them are not on the subject at hand. Bright, approachable, an attentive listener, someone you'd very much like to have coffee with.

Her on-air style resonates with me. I like the unpolished demeanor she projects on-air. And let's not forget she looks very natural both on and off camera.

Amy is a great example of what a successful, intelligent, and thoughtful American women can be like. Contrast her to the shrill and dismissive talking head women so popular in the media today. What you'll see is an individual who is comfortable with who they are and what they do and do not know.

Personally, I'm thankful I get to watch and listen to Amy as often as I am.

 
At Wed Oct 29, 12:06:00 PM, Blogger robodok said...

She's a dead ringer for an old girlfriend of mine, and I get a woody every time I see her on the PBS Newshour. What a smile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts