Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

7 Things Meme

 

Terry at Urantian Sojourn has tagged me with a meme.

The rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Fact #1. I can not only wiggle my ears, but I can wiggle one of them independently of the other.

Fact #2. I love pizza.

Fact #3. I had read every James Bond book by Ian Fleming by the age of twelve, as well as Frankenstein and Dracula. Although Frankenstein is my favorite story, Mary Wolstencraft shelley's writing is kind of longwinded and thick for my tastes.

Fact #4. I have never read Moby Dick.

Fact #5. I have a crush on Janeane Garofalo and Amy Walter. "Am I the only nerd that has a crush on Amy Walter? When she says the word 'gerrymander,' it makes me want to appoint a special counsel to the UN. She can hold a special election in my district any day."

Fact #6. I can't find my good shoes. They have gotta be around here somewhere.

Fact #7. I still haven't bothered to figure out many of the features on my cell phone.

I hereby infect these folks:

BAC, FranIAm, Lee Bradley, Tengrain, Utah Savage, Some Guy and Pidomon.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 Comments:

At Wed Dec 17, 04:52:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

I have a smart-assed comment to make about #4, but I will keep my mouth shut for once. Sort of.

Oh man, I stink at doing memes. Between tags and awards piled up at my place, I can barely get out the front door. Is there a blog-wovel to help me clear the way?

 
At Wed Dec 17, 04:53:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

That sounds obnoxious - like "oh poor me, so many blog awards."

It is just that some people are
a)Very kind
b)ran out of other bloggers to award
c)delusional but charmingly so

I suck, what can I tell you.

 
At Wed Dec 17, 11:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I'd known about the ear wiggling when we were in D.C. I would have asked for a performance.

MathMan thinks Amy Walter is hot? cute? very smart and appealing? All of the above. I have to call him when she appears on the television. It's a standing rule.

I think you might have left your shoes under my bed in D.C. (whoops! I'm not supposed to tell about that barefoot Twister game we played, am I?)

 
At Wed Dec 17, 08:55:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Yeah, you two and the barefoot twister nonsense, kept me up.

BTW I can wiggle my ears too.

Small world - isn't it?

 
At Thu Dec 18, 12:07:00 AM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Zaius, I don't do memes, even though I am devoted to you and your simian overlord ways. I shall have to ponder this.

Grumbling,

Tengrain

 
At Thu Dec 18, 10:27:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

I will take the challenge! I'm with the others in wanting to see the ear wiggling in person. Maybe next year (hint...hint). I've mentioned before about meeting Janeane, so feel free to touch my arm the next time we meet. And I'm with you on #7.


BAC

 
At Sat Dec 20, 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

did the iraqi toss your shoes?

 
At Sat Dec 20, 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

FranIAm: A blog-wovel... What a great idea! You are a genius, FranIAm.

DCup: Aha! That's are my shoes are. It must have been that last "Left Hand Green" that caused their disappearance...

FranIAm: Yes, but can you wiggle ear of them independently of the other? :o)

Kevin: Oh, Tengrain. Don't be so dramatic! It's only a meme. :o)

BAC: Oh, Janeane... Why do she vex me so?

Distributorcap: I don't get it. Were they playing Twister with us?

 
At Tue Dec 23, 05:46:00 PM, Blogger Sue J said...

Oh, Dr Z -- I totally have a crush on Amy Walter! Color me Nerd!

 
At Tue Dec 30, 06:41:00 PM, Blogger Darius Whiteplume said...

Don't feel bad about Moby Dick. I read once that Ray Bradbury never read it, and he wrote the 1956 screenplay! BTW, it is not bad, but I could not finish it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts