Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fearless Leader gets his groove on!

Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany rebuffs the heartfelt sexual advances of our fearless leader.
Feeling good, Feeling frisky, got my groove on...Feeling good, Feeling frisky, got my groove on...Gonna make my move, gonna get lucky...Ooooh, baby!Gonna make my move, gonna get lucky...Ooooh, baby!Hey baby, wanny come up to my place and see my Weapon of Mass Destruction?Hey baby, wanny come up to my place and see my Weapon of Mass Destruction?ACK!
ACK!Get off of me, you creep!Get off of me, you creep!Jeez, give me a break. I was just inviting you to join the coalition of the willing.

Bush was quoted as saying: "Jeez, give me a break. I was just inviting you to join the coalition of the willing."

Bush: Liebes-Attacke auf Merkel! [ 2, 3, 4 ]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts