Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, September 18, 2006

"To change" and to "change for the better" are two different things.

Eeep.(The reverse side also has a reverse side!)
Bush says hunt for bin Laden has not slackened vs. CIA closing the Bin Laden unit

"Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from (Osama Bin Laden). And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."
George W. Bush, 3/13/2002

"And there is a kind of an urban myth here in Washington about how this administration hasn't stayed focused on Osama bin Laden. Forget it. It's convenient throw-away lines when people say that. We have been on the hunt, and we'll stay on the hunt until we bring him to justice, and we're doing it in a smart fashion, Richard. We are."
George W. Bush, 9/15/2006

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts