Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Lou Dobbs is a Big Fat Idiot

I'm a populist! I am fighting for the middle class and pointing out corporate greed by ignoring the Iraq war and telling lies about Nancy Pelosi. Trust me! I am always non-partisan about Republicans. I am actually a big fat idiot, but at least I'm also xenophobic!
Everybody is talking about my favorite xenophobe, Lou Dobbs! Dr. Monkerstein has few choice words for the Dobbster, But Blue Gal has the winning Lou Dobbs quote for the week!

Lou Dobbs likes to play-pretend that he is "non-partisan," but his is just another republican shill. I fondly remember Lou repeating verbatim the Republican bilge about Nancy Pelosi's invisible plane for six days in a row.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Sun Jun 03, 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Thanks for the link and thanks for the neat picture of Twiggy in the above post.

 
At Sun Jun 03, 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

Yeah me too and for not forgetting Edie Sedgewick, who for self-destructive trust-funders leaves Paris Hilton in the d.u.s.t.!

Love on ya.

xoxoxo

 
At Sun Jun 03, 01:35:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Dr. Monkerstein No worries, dude! I really like the inline frame for the videos in the Twiggy post. Did you try it? It's really cool. It's a wacky Zaius invention! Well, not really. But it is wacky!

Blue Gal Paris Hilton? Fah! At least Edie Sedgewick was interesting. There is a great book, "Edie: American Girl" by Jean Stein and George Plimpton. It is a fascinating book, not only because it is about Edie Sedgwick, but because Jean Stein interviewed some really interesting people that gave real insight into the period, and then had sense enough to not step on their words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts