Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, November 06, 2008

The "I'm the Baby" Song From the TV show, 'Dinosaurs'

 
No time for blogging today! After our recent political upset, Germaine Gregarious and I are on a strict liquid diet. (With the exception of a few olives and and cocktail onions, of course.) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of the "I'm the Baby" song from the TV show, 'Dinosaurs'. (Send help quick! We are running out of cocktail napkins, and we are dangerously low on ice!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 06, 03:37:00 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

Normally I have very strong maternal instincts, but I have always wanted to drop-kick that thing against the wall.

 
At Sat Nov 08, 03:13:00 AM, Blogger Odile said...

Remember the refrigerator? (yes, the one that when you open it someting want to bite you or scape or both) well with my boyfriend´s fridge is just the same (but with beer and twinkies XDDD).
And yes, I wanted to drop-kick that thing too... or even better throw ir into a volcano >:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts