Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

What's Cookin' With Dr. Zaius

 
No time for blogging today! I am too busy enjoying a nice warm bath with these lovely native girls. I think that I'm ready to get out now, though - The water is getting awfully hot, and I am getting far pruney. (I think that is entirely enough bath salts, my dear!) In the meantime, you can watch this important work related video. What's that, girls? You're getting ready for dinner? Jeepers! I hope that I'm invited!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Tue Dec 01, 02:47:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

It's the music that cracks me up! That and I have no coordination and could not do this. Ink everywhere, too, but I'm only guessing.

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Tue Dec 01, 04:02:00 PM, Blogger puddy said...

this is fantastic. thank you. now i can be that guy distracting everybody in the meeting with the cool pen spinning moves. the ladies love that shit.

 
At Tue Dec 01, 09:59:00 PM, Blogger susan said...

This lady is going to be doing some wowing at the next boring staff meeting all by herself.

 
At Tue Dec 01, 10:12:00 PM, Blogger Teresita said...

Sunshine: I wonder if Ape tastes like chicken....??

One lesbian Ape to another: "Yep, we DO taste like chicken!"

 
At Thu Dec 03, 04:37:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Sunshine: This is the first time I have ever taken a bath with carrots and potatoes, I must say! ;o)

Tengrain: I tried it a few times while I watched the video, and the pens all ended up across the room. Practice makes perfect, I guess! ;o)

Puddy: Really? I thought that the ladies like guys with lots of money... ;o)

Susan: Cool! Spin that that pen right into your co-worker's forehead! ;o)

Teresita: Alrighty then! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts