Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A closed mouth gathers no foot

David Armand's visual interpretation of
Natalie Imbruglia song, "Torn"


[ View larger ]


Natalie Imbruglia › Torn

I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry
Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know, don't seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore

I don't care, I have no luck, I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things that I can't touch, I'm torn
I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn
[ youtube ]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts