Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The GOP maintains a positive, upbeat message of impending doom for the party

Weldon: Presently on step 3, 'I am cooperating fully, but this whole thing is a political ploy by the Democrats'TPM Reader PT on the Five Stages of Republican Scandal...

1. "I have not been informed of any investigation or that I am a target."
2. "I am cooperating fully, but this whole thing is a political ploy by the Democrats."
3. "I’m SHOCKED by the mistakes made by my subordinates."
4. "I’m deeply sorry for letting down my friends and family. I now recognize that I am an alcoholic. I will be entering rehab immediately, so I have no time for questions."
5. "Can I serve my time at Eglin Federal Penitentiary (aka Club Fed)?"
talkingpointsmemo.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts