Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, May 28, 2007

In Memory of our Heroes

In honor of of those who served

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Mon May 28, 09:14:00 AM, Blogger angry ballerina said...


Yes I smile.

At Mon May 28, 11:35:00 AM, Anonymous Tengrain said...

That's nice.

Thanks Dr. Z -- you might be an ape to everyone else, but you are aces with me!



At Mon May 28, 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Kelly the dog said...

Very nice image. I wonder sometimes where you come up with all these graphics?

At Mon May 28, 01:16:00 PM, Blogger DCup said...

Well done.

At Mon May 28, 06:07:00 PM, Blogger Morse said...

Very Nice, Dr.Z

At Mon May 28, 06:53:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Thank you everybody, but I certainly cannot take any credit for this. It is just an old post card that I found. It is somehow nice that often the older images carry more impact than newer ones. I thought that the artist did a nice job of capturing the idea in both a solemn yet whimsical way.

I am glad that it made Angry Ballerina smile, and helped Tengrain see past his simian prejudices. ;o) Kelly the dog, I found the card at this website.

At Mon May 28, 07:58:00 PM, Blogger Omnipotent Poobah said...

Dr. Z,
You've proven once again that humans are by far the less evolved in the family tree.

At Tue May 29, 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

My dear Poobah, was there ever really any doubt about this? ;o)


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts