Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Why Batman and Superman can't be Arabic Translators for the Pentagon

Why Batman and Superman can't be Arabic Translators for the Pentagon

"Pentagon still suffers from shortage of Arab linguists."
[T]he Pentagon has fired three more Arabic translators for being gay, bringing the number in recent years to 58. Some say we need every translator we can find to catch up with the terrorist chatter. But don't you agree that the enforcement of Traditional Family Values is worth your life? Chicago Sun TImes

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Mon May 28, 05:28:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I have the ability to speak, supposedly, but I'm at a loss for words.. ¿Quoi? ¿Qué pasa?

 
At Mon May 28, 06:00:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

That is indeed a dilemma. Can I get you some ointment? A lozenge? A turn of phrase?

 
At Mon May 28, 07:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Th' Cap'n knew it! When SP asked me iffin I would help him pick out some pink chenille for a bedroom, I told A.J. I was sure it was for th'Super Romper Room...

 
At Tue May 29, 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Capn Dyke: HA! I love that image. A SUPER romper room! I didn't know that you are an interior decorator to top-notch luminary superheros. Cap'n, you never cease to amaze me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts