Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Zaius Nation goes from a complete unknown to merely very obscure!

 

Over 100,000 Customers Served! I would like to thank all of my customers from the bottom of my heart. I would like to especially thank Blue Gal, for all that she has done for me, and Becca of No Smoking in the Skull Cave for being the first blogger to ever read Zaius Nation.

I would also like to thank Angry Ballerina, The Aristocrats, Atomic Romance, Badtux the Snarky Penguin, Bella Rossa, Cap'n Dyke, Pirate Queen, Capitol Punishment, Carnival of the Liberals, Crooks and Liars, Darkblack, Devilham's Attic, Dictionopolis in Digitopolis, DistributorCap NY, Dump Michele Bachmann, Electronic Cerebrectomy, Eli Lyons, Evil Spock, Five Public Opinions, FranIAm, Freida Bee, The Gavel, Here Comes Johnny Yen Again, House of the Rising Sons, Ice Station Tango, I, Splotchy, Infidel753, Jess Wundrun, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, Kelly the Little Black Dog, Lady, That's My Skull, Last Left Turn Before Hooterville, Liberality, Like Kryptonite To Stupid, Mock, Paper, Scissors, Mondo Marco, Monkey Muck, Morning Martini, My Two Sense, MWB's World, naladahc.com, Neural Gourmet, The Needs of the Few, The Nefarious Lair of LGPPP, Inc., Omnipotent Poobah, Phydeaux Speaks, PoliTits, Rabbits, Toyen, and so forth, Republic of Sestakastan, The Quaker Agitator, Qwerty's Qoncepts, Scholars and Rogues, Silly Humans, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, Spocko's Brain, spiiderweb, This Is It, Two Minutes In The Box, Unruly Mob/Les Enrages, Vagabond Scholar, Yikes!, What I Like About the Universe, Wink Studios, Witches and Scientists, and whoever else that I might have forgotten!

And I would also like to thank all of the candidates for Campaign 2008, Dr. Monkerstein, Samurai Frog, Germaine Gregarious, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, Dr. Smith, Sleestak, I, Splotchy, Fluke Starbucker, Tony Stark, Evil Dictator, GETkristiLOVE, and of course the official spokesperson for the Zaius/Gregarious campaign, Sandra Lou! Viva la Revolution!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

23 Comments:

At Tue Nov 20, 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Germaine Gregarious said...

Darling, you're the best! A million more happy hits!

 
At Tue Nov 20, 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

My word. You have just served up a veritable smorgasbord (damn, you elicited dictionary use for spell check this time- you're good) of links. That's some swanky selectin's you got here at Che Zaius.

That's why I keep comin' back.

Oh, that and your ninja photo shop skills, your sexy running mate, and your fur.

 
At Tue Nov 20, 11:25:00 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

Congrats. :)

:(

 
At Tue Nov 20, 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

100,000! Holy apes, that's a lot of visitors. I am pleased to not only be one of them, but to actually be named in the thank you list.

I know my endorsement for 08 changes more than the price of gas lately, but you know how much I do love you, you big hairy ape!!!

Smooch!

 
At Tue Nov 20, 11:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Is it time to start exploiting your masses of followers or is that at the 1,000,000 mark?

;-)

 
At Tue Nov 20, 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Congratulations, you big ape! Christmas is coming and the baby jesus is crying out for another convention!

 
At Tue Nov 20, 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

keep those zeroes coming

no thank you for making me laugh all the time......

 
At Tue Nov 20, 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Congrats you dang old orange ape you.

 
At Tue Nov 20, 02:48:00 PM, Blogger Devilham said...

Right back at you Dr. Z, your blog is one of the blogs that inspired me to start my own. I wish I was half as good at doing this as you!

 
At Tue Nov 20, 07:19:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

thank you for having such a great blog!

 
At Tue Nov 20, 07:29:00 PM, Blogger darkblack said...

'Let them not breed in great numbers, for they will make a desert of their home and yours.'

;>)

Congratulations, Doctor Zaius.

 
At Tue Nov 20, 08:45:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

congrats this is one of my favorite globs!1!

 
At Tue Nov 20, 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Splotchy said...

Congrats!

I forgot, what is the appropriate gift for 100,000 hits? Cadmium?

 
At Wed Nov 21, 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Evil Spock said...

Damn you.

You got to 100K before Evil Spock.

Just kidding! Congratulations!

 
At Wed Nov 21, 03:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud to read you, hon. Congrats and Mazel Tov. If I ever do the blog thang myself, I soooooo bettah be on the list. (LOL)

 
At Wed Nov 21, 09:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your milestone, Dr. Z. Best otherwhirledly wishes to you!

 
At Wed Nov 21, 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Concgrats. The next step from very obscure is mostly harmless. Strive for that!

 
At Wed Nov 21, 03:05:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Germaine Gregarious: Thank you my dear! I could not have done it without you.

Freida Bee: veritable smorgasbords are our speciality, spellchecked or not! Please do keep coming back. You are one of my favorite poets! And you are not bad for human, either.

Randal Graves: I am not getting older, I am getting bloggier. Thank you, and J'aime Sandra Lou !

J.D.: Thank you! But why the happy, then sad face, sir? Are you OK?

FranIAm: Thank you, FranIAm! You have a whole year to change mind. I am sure that in the end you will realize who is the master of this election - an APE! And Germaine Gregarious, of course. Big furry simian smoochies right back at you!

MWB: Thank you, sir! And as the Lawgiver always says, it is always a good time to exploit humans. ;o)

Jess Wundrun: Thank you, Jess! Jesus convention was set in Easter, though. Hmm...

Distributorcap: Thank you, sir! I shall try not count my zeros before they have hatched.

Dr. Monkerstein: Thank you, Doctor! You deserve congratulations yourself for your excellent blog.

Devilham: Thank you, Devilham! You have a great blog! (Ninja Parade, indeed.)

Liberality: Thank you, Liberality! You have a great blog too!

darkblack: Ha! You score extra points from me for knowing lines from POTA. Thank you, and your photoshop fu rocks!

Pidomon: Gosh, thanks! Was that you swigging down beers by the kids table at Blue Gal's Thanksgiving dinner?

Splotchy: Americium, I believe. It is the smoke detector anniversary. Thanks!

Evil Spock: You are fast my heels, though, Evil Spock. You have one of the best bolgs ever!

Dee Loralei: You should get a blog, just so I can put you on my blogroll! Thank you, Dee Loralei.

Commander Other: It's not really a milestone, it's more of a bloggy sort of pebble, but thank you for your kind words. Best Zaius wishes to you!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: I fear that my next step will be from obscure to obscurity! I shall endeavor to live up to your expectations of me, though. BTW, it was not me that put the banana in the Danger Sled's tailpipe. Honest!

 
At Wed Nov 21, 03:14:00 PM, Blogger J.D. said...

I'm fine. It's just the bipolarity talking. :)

:(

:'(

:D

:/

 
At Thu Nov 22, 12:39:00 PM, Blogger mark hoback said...

Congratulations, Dr Z!

 
At Fri Nov 23, 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

J.D.: Ha! I like your smilies! Very artisitic. Now take your medication!

Mark Hoback Thank you, sir!

 
At Fri Nov 23, 11:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, you! That's quite an achievement, but then, it's to be expected. Quality is rewarded by repeat customers!

 
At Sat Nov 24, 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Thatnk you DCup!. Quality is indeed rewarded by repeat customers, but I seem to get them withut any quality to speak of!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts