Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, December 10, 2007

My Submission to Splotchy's Doodle-Rama

 

This is my submission to I, Splotchy's Doodle-Rama. (Just call him by his nickname, "Splotch", he likes that.) It is a a picture of a beautiful woman tied to a submarine, with a valiant Dr. Zaius next to her fighting off the entire Russian Navy, a sea monster, and some lions and tigers, with a nice sunset. I must admit that I cheated, though. It took me longer than sixty seconds to draw, unlike Splotchy's "Splotch's" speedy masterpieces. I did not follow the rules properly. Also, I think that it probably needs a few more lions and tigers.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 10, 08:18:00 AM, Blogger Splotchy said...

I'm glad you published this doodle for all to see!

The thing I love the most about this doodle is your self-portrait.

I wouldn't be surprised to find your likeness reproduced on semi mudflaps, or assorted, ahem, paraphernalia.

The only thing missing is a catchphrase like "Keep On Truckin'". I suppose "Man is a pestilence" would do in a pinch :).

 
At Wed Dec 12, 05:41:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I had to find the perfect time to post it. Namely, when I couln't think of anything else! I love all of your doodles, though. You have some competition now - you have been froodled by Fredia Bee! A great poet AND a great artist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts