Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Best Britney Spears Parody EVER!

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are busy getting ready for the floor show. (Five minutes, Ms. Gregarious!) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of Saoirse Ronan singing the best Britney Spears parody EVER, "Oops, I've Done a Career". I also have a video of her singing a song about modern diet tips for young girls, "Moronic". [ 2 ] (Ack! When I said "break a leg", Ms. Gregarious, I didn't mean the stage manager's leg!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 23, 06:28:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

OMG! This is great.

 
At Thu Apr 24, 04:46:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I thought it was great too! Thanks for the link on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts