Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, February 20, 2009

Blue Gal Video: "Meet the Press Meets Space Ghost"

 
No time for blogging today! I am too busy mopping up the details of 'underwater' mortgage. (I think that I am going to need a lot more paper towels, I must say!) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video by Blue Gal, 'Meet the Press Meets Space Ghost.' This is the funniest video that I have seen in a long time. Awesome!
No time for blogging today! I am too busy mopping up the details of my "underwater" mortgage. (I think that I am going to need a lot more paper towels, I must say!) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video by Blue Gal, "Meet the Press Meets Space Ghost." This is the funniest video that I have seen in a long time! Way to go, Blue Gal. :o)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts