Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Prayer Warriors and Palin Organizing Spiritual Warfare to Take Over America

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are on the Moon investigating the local culinary establishments. (I must say that the Green Cheese and Arugula Surprise was excellent, but the restauraunt had no atmosphere!) In the meantime you check out this swell story about how the Prayer Warriors and Palin Organizing Spiritual Warfare to Take Over America, that I found via Seeing Eye Chick. (I think that the moon is going broke - I overheard that it's down to it's last quarter!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Sat Mar 06, 09:46:00 AM, Blogger Michael Bains said...

I may be the only one, but I do so loves lines like ...but the restauraunt had no atmosphere!

Sic!

;-)

 
At Mon Mar 08, 11:53:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Me too! I love bad jokes. Thanks! ;o)

 
At Sun Mar 14, 07:35:00 PM, Blogger ZIRGAR said...

The good thing is that now we know you don't need to bring your own water!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts