Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will Ferrell singing "Whole Wide World" From the Film Stranger Than Fiction

 
No time for blogging today! I'm still nursing a wicked case of the flu. (I must be on the road to recovery - My doctor says that my diagnostic readings are off the chart!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of Will Ferrell singing the song, "Whole Wide World" from the film Stranger Than Fiction. (Please, ladies - No more jello! I want chocolate cake!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Wed Feb 24, 08:08:00 AM, Blogger Teresita said...

Why did they hang a chart of the five-year relative price of the US dollar on your bed?

 
At Wed Feb 24, 08:31:00 AM, Blogger Devilham said...

I really loved that movie...it was marketed completely wrong though. It was sold in theatres as a comedy, when in fact it was more of a tragedy (of sorts, it ended well, but had a tragic pall to it (in a good way mind you) throughout the whole film)

 
At Wed Feb 24, 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Dude, you're still sick? Did you time travel back to the fourteenth century and bring something back with you?

 
At Thu Feb 25, 02:04:00 AM, Blogger Sleestak said...

Just about the only Will Ferrell film I can watch.

 
At Sat Feb 27, 08:17:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Teresita: I guess that the diagnosis must be similar to mine! ;o)

Devilham: I agree! It is more of a tragedy than a comedy. ;o)

Randal Graves: You may be right... Perhaps I have the plague! ;o)

Sleestak I feel the same way. The film was good *despite* Will Ferrell. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts