Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, April 29, 2011

Birther Theory A Go Go!

 
News Flash: It has been reported that Donald Trump was so upset that President Obama has produced a birth certificate that his hair hit a *12* on a scale of 1 to 10!

Meanwhile, swift boatnik Jerome Corsi is quite upset that Obama's revelation is going to affect his book sales. [ 2, 3, 4, 5 ]

Cooler minds have prevailed, however...

Thank god that everything is back to normal!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Fri Apr 29, 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Yup, the delicate balance of nature is back.

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Fri Apr 29, 07:32:00 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Corsi makes me feel especially nauseous. Somewhat typical of the GOP
nonsense that is out there. What makes him special was the way he vilified a war veteran, especially when he questioned his medals. Ugh!

 
At Sat Apr 30, 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Grung_e_Gene said...

That's me in the corner
That's me in the Spotlight
Never Losing my Birther Religion!!!

 
At Mon May 02, 10:27:00 AM, Blogger T_P_K said...

Okay, yes, I admit it; I misplaced my Zaius.
But I think I've found it again.
Or is that just a little weenie with a great big bitchin' beehive hairdo?

 
At Thu May 05, 02:33:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Tengrain: The more things change, the more they stay the same! ;o)

Michael: I agree! Corsi makes mildew look good. ;o)

Grung_e_Gene: The Birther Religion appears to be here for good. :o(

Terry: Yay! Beehive hairdos for everybody! ;o)

 
At Tue Sep 01, 01:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disini kami menjual Obat wasir Ambeclear Ampuh dan Obat Kencing Nanah dijamin dalam waktu 3 hari penyakit anda sudah sembuh dan obat kami sudah terdaftar di BPOM
Obat Wasir
Obat Ambeien
Obat Wasir Ambeien Berdarah
Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Kencing Nanah Di Apotik
Obat Kencing Nanah Pria
Obat Kencing Nanah Wanita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts