Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Original Broadway Version of "Little Shop of Horrors"

 
No time for blogging today! I am busy trying to nurse my new house plant back to health. I've tried everything! Plant food, pot-ash, mineral supplements, grow lights... I can't imagine what the poor little thing wants! (What does it want from me? Blood?!?) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of the original Broadway version of "Little Shop of Horrors" [13:21] that I found over at Vinnie Rattolle's Place.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Fri Apr 29, 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Have you tried blood meal on your little plant? I hear it works wonders.

Rgds,

TG

 
At Thu May 05, 02:34:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I think that this plant is a Republican. He appears to be out for blood! :o(

 
At Tue Sep 01, 01:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disini kami menjual Obat wasir Ambeclear Ampuh dan Obat Kencing Nanah dijamin dalam waktu 3 hari penyakit anda sudah sembuh dan obat kami sudah terdaftar di BPOM
Obat Wasir
Obat Ambeien
Obat Wasir Ambeien Berdarah
Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Kencing Nanah Di Apotik
Obat Kencing Nanah Pria
Obat Kencing Nanah Wanita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts