Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Dream Sequence From Spellbound

 

No time for blogging today! I am very busy discussing my dreams with my psychiatrist Dr. Bergman. (She claims that the fanciful images that I encounter in my dreams are the result of an overly rich and unwholesome diet. This is ridiculous, of course. My diet is very wholesome!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of the dream sequence from the film Spellbound, designed by Salvidor Dali. (Jeepers! My watch is melting!)

Ingrid Bergman, is that a chocolate cake in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 27, 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I'm 99.9% sure that it's just chocolate cake Dr. Bergman. :P

((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Thu Oct 06, 01:25:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Hrumph** Madam, you cut me to the quick! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts