Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Giant Science Fiction Microorganism, I Think I Love You!

 
No time for blogging today! As a member of the Unannounced Presidential Candidate Club, I am busy dispensing empty platitudes and broken promises to my disgruntled public. (I can say with all confidence that my worthless rhetoric is far superior to the worthless rhetoric of my unnamed opponents.) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of Belle Avery in the timeless classic "Giant science fiction microorganism, I think I love you!" (This is definitely one of the most romantic moments in television history.)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Thu May 05, 11:37:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

It looks like Julia Sugarbaker being attacked by JiffyPop. I never trusted that stuff!

Rgds,

Tengrain

 
At Thu May 26, 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

With that long wire handle, I could never figure out how to get the JiffyPop to fit in the microwave. (?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts