Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ack! My Great, Great Grandfather Might Be Killed By a Girl Scout Cookie!

 

As all of my gentle readers already know, I am a mega-fan of Girl Scout Cookies, so imagine my horror when I found out that Girl Scout Cookies are killing my orangutan ancestors! It is all just too horrible to imagine... Stop the horror! Stop the horror at once!

mongabay.com: Girls Scouts censors Facebook page after coming under criticism
grist.org: Girl Scouts censor Facebook criticism of palm oil in cookies
jezebel.com: The Great Girl Scouts Insurrection
wsj.com: Girl Scouts Bake Up Plan To Tackle Cookie Worries
nonprofitquarterly.org: Youth Activism: Two Girl Scouts Create Rebellion in the Ranks
huffingtonpost.com: Girl Scout Cookies Under Fire For Endangering Orangutans (VIDEO)
triplepundit.com: Are Girl Scout Cookies Biodiversity Killers and Censorship Monsters?
greenanswers.com: Former Scouts Meet With Top Girl Scout Officials to Discuss Cookies
philanthropy.com: Two Girl Scouts Take on Parent Group Over Cookie Recipe

I must be brave in the face of this abhorrent situation.
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 Comments:

At Mon May 30, 06:52:00 PM, Blogger JustJoeP said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Mon May 30, 06:52:00 PM, Blogger JustJoeP said...

awesome graphic Dr Z. Where ever did you find it?

 
At Wed Jun 01, 06:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not surprised by the Girlscouts and their censorship. I was in them for a short period of time. I left. I felt like I had entered a pyramid scheme to sell cookies for some unknown personage that ran the areas groups exclusively for selling cookies and nothing else.


I often wondered if Girlscouts weren't yet another front for Amway.

 
At Wed Jun 01, 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Darwin's Dagger said...

Those aren't Girl Scouts. They are killer robots sent from the future to derail the apeocalypse with their own.

P.S. Only Dr. Z could find Girl Scout bondage pics to make his point.

 
At Wed Jun 01, 06:33:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

JustJoeP: I just Googled it when I was working on a previous Girl Scout story. Here is a copy of the original if you want to use it! :o)

Seeing Eye Chick: One might think there is something sinister about Girl Scouts, but Amway doesn't sell cookies! ;o)

Darwin's Dagger: Ack! Where is Sarah O'Connor when you need her! (I live in constant fear of killer robots from the future.) ;o)

 
At Sun Jun 05, 05:46:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

I was finishing the last of the Peanut Butter cookies when I read this. Urp!

Rgds,

Tengrain

 
At Sat Jun 11, 06:16:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's all wrong what you're writing.

sex shop

 
At Mon Jul 04, 10:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dueling girl scout's - you've been dipping into the Charles Moulton files!

 
At Tue Sep 01, 01:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disini kami menjual Obat wasir Ambeclear Ampuh dan Obat Kencing Nanah dijamin dalam waktu 3 hari penyakit anda sudah sembuh dan obat kami sudah terdaftar di BPOM
Obat Wasir
Obat Ambeien
Obat Wasir Ambeien Berdarah
Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Kencing Nanah Di Apotik
Obat Kencing Nanah Pria
Obat Kencing Nanah Wanita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts