Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Poetry

 
No time for blogging to day! I am busy creating a little something for for Valentine's Day. (I am using only the finest ingredients! Plent of sugar and spice and everything nice.) In the meantime you can read these swell Valentine's Day poems written by my good friend George:

Valentine's Day 2012
It's 2012. The Mayans say
The world will end this year.
If you don't have a Valentine yet,
It's your last chance, I fear.
Get up, get out there, start your search
To find your Valentine.
In 2012 just seek the one
To whom you'll say, "Be Mayan."

Valentine Preparation
I've showered, scrubbed, and washed myself.
My body I've perfumed.
I've filed my nails and brushed my teeth.
My hair is combed and groomed.

I've put all my best clothing on.
Each piece is pressed and cleaned.
For my Valentine I'll look my best:
I've prepped and primped and preened.

The time has come. My love is here,
There's no one I hold dearer.
And so, I see my Valentine –
As I look in the mirror.

© 2011 George Bereschik                                       
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Fri Mar 23, 01:01:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is this Chiwaka ??
Stiv - juegos de vestir

 
At Sat Oct 31, 12:39:00 AM, Blogger udan said...

Obat Wasir Aman Untuk Ibu Hamil

 
At Fri Sep 16, 10:11:00 PM, Blogger BACARASITE said...

HI, THIS IS WONDERFUL POST AND VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE, THANKS FOR YOUR SHARING THIS KIND OF ARTICLE.
슬롯머신

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts