Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, April 27, 2007

There is no debate - Nancy Pelosi in '07!

Nancy Pelosi '07!
Did anybody watch the debate last night? I thought that Barack Obama, John Edwards, Hillary Clinton, Chris Dodd, Joe Biden, Dennis Kucinich all did very well. Richardson was a little weak in my opinion. Mike Gravel? WTF? Oh, well - who really cares...I honestly don't know what all of the fuss is about. Everybody knows that they are just going through the motions. We all know that the next president of the United States is going to be Nancy Pelosi! She is only two indictments away from the oval office! Pelosi in '07!

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Fri Apr 27, 09:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you made up a Nancy Pelosi calendar, I would buy it.

 
At Fri Apr 27, 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Me thinks Lady Pelosi has bewitched the human Jess, as she has us in the ape world.

 
At Sat Apr 28, 04:14:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jess Wundrun: Thank you Jess, I think that that is one of the nicest things anybody has ever said to me on my blog!

eventsnoted: The fair Pelosi has bewitched us all!

 
At Mon Apr 30, 05:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your mouth to (insert deity of your choice)'s ears...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts