Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Frenemy of my Frenemy is Still my Frenemy

Evil SpockI Have officially been demoted to the rank of "Frenemy" on Evil Spock's blog. He has written an entire "McCarthyism" meme post about his paranoid delusions. The crazed Vulcan has gone all J. Edgar Hoover on us! (I guess that might explain the cross-dressing.) Evil Spock has created a McCarthyist Frenemies List, and is not even bothering to check it twice - He's already decided who is naughty and nice.

He has already got everybody signing loyalty pledges, and his stooges are asking the question, "Are you now,are have you ever been disloyal to Evil Spock? I can't believe this can happen in America!

I will tell you this, it is going to be a lot harder to stab him in the back communicate openly under these oppressive and stressful conditions. Also, Evil Spock's has given me this image that I know is actually a booby trapped IED:


Shhh... Whatever you do, don't put this image in your sidebar. I know that it is a trap. I am going to just put it in my sidebar and play along for now, and then later I'll pull out the aces when the time is right.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Tue May 29, 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Evil Spock said...

Evil Spock is keeping an eye on everyone, but especially you five. Evil Spock hopes everyone clicks the link to your blog and reports back to Evil Spock on anything pertinent.

Btw, are you going to put together a frenemy list?

 
At Wed May 30, 06:09:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Bah! Why would I need such a thing? I don't need a list to know that man is a pestilence.

 
At Wed May 30, 01:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys, boys! Don't make me stop this car.

Oh, sorry. Momflashback.

Carry on. I love a good future ruler of the world fight.

 
At Thu May 31, 07:36:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

LOL! I love it. You are the referee to an evil Vulcan from a parallel universe and the orangutan leader of Ape City, and we are fighting in the back seat. The image is very funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts