Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm a hit in Belgium!

Hey! I am featured under

Hey! I am featured under "Links of the Week" on the blog of Benjamin Heine, a Belgian cartoonist! He is almost certainly the most famous Belgian cartoonist's blog that I have never heard of that I have ever been featured as one of the "Links of the Week" on!

You can read about him on Wikipedia, if you speak German. According to My Left Wing, there was some kind of flap over at Daily Kos about him a while back. I will have to investigate further this afternoon... Via Google!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Tue May 29, 09:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alphaville says I'm Big in Japan.

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Wed May 30, 06:07:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I don't know that site, "Alphaville" - Do your stats reflect a lot of hits from Japan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts