Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Phantom Zone Kitties: "We are the pet cats of Kryptonian criminals!"

Phantom Zone Kitties:

I knew that there was reason why my cat is so evil! It's like this, all of the evil criminals from Krypton were kept is a special inter-dimensional prison called the Phantom Zone.

Remember Superman II with Terence Stamp as General Zod, and Sarah Douglas as Ursa? (Mmm, Ursa...) Well, Zod and Ursa were escaped prisoners from the Phantom Zone.

Now, as this picture from a Superboy comic book clearly illustrates, the evil criminals from Krypton that are held in the Phantom Zone have evil Kryptonian pet cats that were exiled as well! And these evil Kryptonian cats are able to channel their thoughts into our cats, and convince them to go along with their evil Kryptonian kitty plans!

It's so simple! It all makes perfect sense. I am now beginning to understand my own cat's erratic behavior. You know how your cat gets that faraway look in their eyes, and stares blankly into space? They are really listening to the evil plans of Kryptonian kitty criminals from the Phantom Zone!

I would like to give special thanks to Progressive Ruin for providing conclusive evidence of the truth behind this chilling phenomenon. Damn you, evil Phantom Zone kitties from Krypton!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Wed May 09, 09:33:00 AM, Blogger Evil Spock said...

Your knowledge of the DC universe makes Evil Spock smile.

 
At Wed May 09, 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

I always knew there was something evil about cats!

 
At Wed May 09, 06:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the mysteries of the Phantom Zone I must admit evil kitties is one I never considered

 
At Wed May 09, 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

it's so simple! it all makes perfect sense.

don't you mean "it all makes purrr-fect sense"?

 
At Wed May 09, 11:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember thinking of that when I was on the way to Catalina Island in my catamaran. As our chauffeur Toons drove us off the cliff in his
Catillac I remember thinking.
"What rough magic is this? Who whispers sweet mischief in mine cat's ear to which mine cats paws responds? Could it be an inter-dimensional being? Yes. Yes. One to the 4th power yes."

 
At Thu May 10, 01:09:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Evil Spock: You might be surprised. Among other embarrassing items, I also have a near complete collection of Not Brand Echh [ 2 ]. (Not in mint condition, however.) I am geekness squared. But you know, the good kind of geek. ;o)

Kelly the dog: So true, so true. So good to here from you again! I see you are still shilling for the canine agenda. I love all of the comics on your site!

Pidomon:I know, I never considered it either. But after careful deliberation, it seems to be the only logical answer.

Skippy: OK, somebody is channeling Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt and Lee merriweather. Stay out of the catnip! You are a kangaroo, fer chisakes! Wait! Wait! I wonder if you're actions are being directed by evil Phantom Zone knagaroos from Krypton!?!?!

Spocko: How very poetic! And your explanation of Toonces the Driving Cat's behavior seems perfectly reasonable. It wasn't the SNL script that caused all of Toonces' accidents, it was evil Phantom Zone kitties from Krypton! all of the pieces are coming into place...

 
At Fri May 11, 10:43:00 AM, Blogger K T Cat said...

I hope you all like wearing work gloves and hard hats with lights, wielding pickaxes and the smell of fish.

Explanation here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts