Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Just a Few Random Videos Brought to You by Herman Munster, Method Actor

First the Obama Girl video has inspired a "Hot for Hilary" video by Taryn Southern, and a brief video that was made for Spocko featuring some clips of KSFO radio wingnuts that made his life miserable. Also, R.E.M. on Sesame Street singing "Furry Happy Monsters," and the strangely romantic cafe scene from the film "if..." But my personal favorite is "Bruce Li fights a Kung Fu Gorilla!" I just love these heartwarming nature documentaries. Ba-Ha!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Sat Jul 07, 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Splotchy said...

Weird, I just watched that very same Sesame Street video with my kids today on the 'Tube.

I love that movie, "If..." -- still have yet to see its sequels O Lucky Man and Britannia Hospital.

 
At Sun Jul 08, 02:59:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Splotchy: Really? "O Lucky Man" and "Britannia Hospital" are sequels to "If..."? I did'nt know that! I am going to have to hunt those up! I have heard of both films, but not seen them. Thanks for the tip, Splotchy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts