Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Will No One Defend Gonzales?

Will No One Defend Gonzales?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Tue Jul 31, 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Johnny Yen said...

"Plop. Plop. Plop."

What's that sound? The sound of rats getting off of a sinking ship.

At Tue Jul 31, 11:52:00 PM, Anonymous Tengrain said...

I defended Gonzo today when my co-workers said he was not fit to live with pigs. I said he was.



At Wed Aug 01, 04:24:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Johnny: Ha! And those Republican rats from Washington make quite a plop when they hit bottom. It's that steady diet at the corporate trough, don't you know. ;o)

Tengrain: I must say, that was quite gracious of you! I do feel sorry a bit sorry for the pigs in this case, though.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts