Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, July 27, 2007

Election Update for July 27th, 2007 - "The Perky Pond Scum of a Cultural Backwater"


Phydeaux Speaks claims that he has been attacked by a band of evil lesbots and some scrubbing bubble-spewing daleks. Ha! It is more likely that the daleks waxed his floors and did the dishes for him. I must admit that I do like the campaign advisers he has chosen, though...


Sleestak is looking for a running mate that has both experience and yet is still a Washington outsider. His latest potential candidate for the job is definitely a Washington outsider, at least...


Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator held a Town Meeting to have an open and honest discussion with his future constituents...


Dr. Smith cooks up a story about the hidden musical roots of all of the candidates, as well as providing information about an unusual cult that Intergalactic Gladiator does not like to talk about...


Samurai Frog continues to attempt to dispel reports of his demise, as well as point out some of the advantages of being a diplomat, as well as some of the disadvantages.


During her recent adventure in the Monkerstein Power Pagoda, Germaine Gregarious captured data on all of Dr. Monkerstein technology, as well as the plans for Samurai Frog's kitchen robots! Update your bookmarks and blogrolls, boys and girls, because Ms. Gregarious and The Nefarious Lair of LGPPP, Inc. have moved their headquarters!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Fri Jul 27, 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that phot of me makes me look like a cardboard cutout. I know better, of course, I am far more dynamic than a cardboard cutout.

 
At Fri Jul 27, 02:00:00 PM, Blogger splord said...

I'll have you know that both the Secret Lair (aka '73 Winnebago) and the "Straight Bark Express" contain wall to wall indoor/outdoor carpeting! There is no waxing off involved!

btw, I can't stop laughing at the "Exfoliate!" daleks!!!!

 
At Sat Jul 28, 04:40:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Don't think of yourself as a cardboard cutout. think of yourself as "dimensionally challenged."

Phydeaux Speaks: Those Daleks have 1,001 around the home! I wonder if they can mow my lawn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts