Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, December 28, 2007

The Results of Zaius and Monkerstein's Simian Secret Santa

 

Dr. Monkerstein and I finally have the results of our Simian Secret Santa event. We would like to thank everyone for participating! I hope that this list is complete, and I have not left anyone out. Please tell me if there are any mistakes. This is a great chance to see some blogs that perhaps you have not seen before. The links to the Secret Santa blogger's post about the Christmas present are on the left, and the recipient blogger's profile and blog link are on the right. Merry Christmas from Dr. Zaius and Dr. Monkerstein!

Barbara Bruederlin got a present for Samurai Frog at Electronic Cerebrectomy

Bubs got a present for Germaine Gregarious at The Nefarious Lair of LGPPP, Inc.

Becca got a present for Freida Bee at Freida Bee

Chris got a present for Suzy at Luminiferous Ether

Commander Other got a present for dguzman at Impeachment and Other Dreams

DCup Got a present for Becca at No Smoking in the Skull Cave

Devilham got a present for Mathman at When Will I Use This?

dguzman got a present for Dr. Zaius at Zaius Nation

FranIAm got a present for Pokecheck at The Sliding Pokecheck

Freida Bee got a present for Pidomon at Pidomon's Posts

Germaine Gregarious got a present for Bubs at Sprawling Ramshackle Compound

GETkristiLOVE got a present for Devilham at Devilham's Attic

Karen got a present for Randal Graves at L'ennui Mélodieux

Mathman6293 got a present for GETkristiLOVE at Two Minutes In The Box

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein got a present for Chris at Some Guy's Blog

Pidomon got a present for DCup of Politits

Pokecheck got a present for FranIAm at FranIAm

Randal Graves got a present for Karen of Voyages of the HMS Swiftsure

Suzy got a present for Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein at Monkey Muck

Samurai Frog got a present for Barbara Bruederlin at Bad Tempered Zombie

Dr. Zaius got a present for Missy at The [Prefix]iest Thing I Saw Today'

Sooooo....

Barbara Bruederlin got a present from Samurai frog, Becca got a present from Dcup, Chris got a present from Monkerstein, Devilham got a present from GETkristiLOVE, DCup got a present from Pidomon, dguzman got a present from Commander Other, FranIAm got a present from Pokecheck, Freida Bee got a present from Becca, GETkristiLOVE got a present from Mathman6293, Karen got a present from Randal Graves, Missy got a present from Dr. Zaius, Monkerstein got a present from Suzy, pidomon got a present from Freida Bee, Pokecheck got a present from FranIAm, Randal Graves got a present from Karen, SamuraiFrog got a present from Barbara Bruederlin, Suzy got a present from Chris, and Zaius got a present from dguzman....

Ack! So that means that Bubs, Commander Other, Germaine Gregarious and Mathman6293 didn't get a present! Have no fear, Dr. Monkerstein and I were prepared for just such an emergency. We went and got gifts for all of the people that didn't get presents!


For Bubs we got this keen supervillian escape vehicle, just like Ernst Stavros Blofeld uses! Guaranteed to be used as a convenient reason to show up in the sequel!


For Commander Other we got this great Atomic Energy Lab, so he can experiment with the local flora and fauna. Atomic Energy Labs like this were used to create giant monsters in many vintage horror and science fiction films!


We got Germaine Gregarious a m-14a pulse rifle (with ammo), just like Ripley's! Just the thing to have around the house in case of "emergencies."


For Mathman6293 we got this swell ENIAC pocket calculator! Everybody knows that when it comes to computers, size is everything. Mark my words, I predict that octal-base radio tubes and thermionic valves will make a big comeback this year!


And for all of those that signed up but forgot to get a present for their Secret Santa partner, we got this nifty lump of coal crafted in the shape of the loofah that is permanently lodged in Bill O'Reilly's lower intestine. I'm not naming names, except to say this whole thing was Germaine Gregarious' idea, and she is one of the bloggers that signed up and forgot to get a present for her Simian Secret Santa partner!

UPDATE: Germaine Gregarious' Secret Santa gift has arrived stylishly late.

UPDATE: Bubs has gotten a great Secret Santa gift for Germaine Gregarious.

UPDATE: Devilham has gotten a swell Secret Santa gift for Mathman.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

21 Comments:

At Fri Dec 28, 01:58:00 PM, Blogger Synthaetica said...

thank you for your gift of the atomic energy lab.

i have used it successfully on my 'lab partners', and turned them all into giant grasshoppers. soon, my mutant army will take over the world. bwahahahahahahahah!

 
At Fri Dec 28, 02:52:00 PM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Oh shit, we'll need giant cans of bug spray for that. Doctors, any of those Atomic Energy Labs left?

 
At Fri Dec 28, 02:57:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Many thanks to all those who participated and followed through.

 
At Fri Dec 28, 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Private Hudson said...

Ahem, that's a M41a Pulse Rifle.

I swear, you civillians drive me sane.

 
At Fri Dec 28, 06:32:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nifty.

 
At Fri Dec 28, 06:39:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

next year!
i snoozed through this one

 
At Fri Dec 28, 08:14:00 PM, Blogger Devilham said...

Not to be a stick in the mud, but I checked my email all weekend and never recieved my assigned gift victim. Did I miss something???

 
At Fri Dec 28, 09:13:00 PM, Blogger kim said...

I got a rock....

 
At Fri Dec 28, 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Johnny Yen said...

Me too...

 
At Sat Dec 29, 05:45:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Commander Other: You need to hire Peter Graves. You can't have giant grasshoppers without Peter Graves!

Randal Graves: But of course! Here is an Atomic Energy Lab just for you.

Dr. Monkerstein: Yes! And thank you doctor, for all of your hard work on this project as well. I could not have done it without you!

Private Hudson: Details, details! At lease I got the right ammo.

Wyldth1ng: Indeed!

Distributorcap: You had important work to do this holiday season. i saw it on your blog. Next year, for sure!

Devilham: Really? Oh shoot! I'll have to look into that. My apologies!

Kim: Like this one?

Johnny Yen: Here's one for you, too!

 
At Sat Dec 29, 09:30:00 AM, Blogger Germaine Gregarious said...

OK, Zaius, my Secret Santa gift for Bubs has finally arrived, stylishly late. You can take me off your shit list now.

 
At Sat Dec 29, 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

thanks for letting me play Dr Z. Looking forward to next year

 
At Sat Dec 29, 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I checked my "sent mail" and I did indeed send devilham an email on 12-21-07 informing him that he was secret Santa for Mathman.

 
At Sat Dec 29, 07:24:00 PM, Blogger Some Guy said...

I must've been good this year because Dr. Santastein really came through. Thanks, guys!

 
At Sat Dec 29, 07:48:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

A lump of coal? I thought this might be some thinly veiled attempt at further humiliating my beloved iSplotchy!

 
At Sun Dec 30, 06:17:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Germaine Gregarious: Very good. What a great gift!

Pidomon: Thanks for playing!

Dr. Monkerstein: Well, it's possible that it accidently ended up in Devilham's spam folder or something. At least Mathman got a present! Or Devilham could create a gift late, like Ms. Gregarious did. Mr. Devilham?

Chris: Thank you, Chris!

FranIAm: I am not sure that is even possible to further humiliate iSplotchy.

 
At Sun Dec 30, 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

Oh sure, don't get anything for the Jew.


I see how it is.

 
At Sun Dec 30, 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

What a great deal, I made out like a bandit!

I got great stuff from Germaine Gregarious AND i got a cool escape vehicle!

And I finally gave my presents to Germaine as well. Just thought you should know.

 
At Tue Jan 01, 05:20:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

angry ballerina: You didn't sign up, my dear. I am reminded of a st0ry about Evil Spock:

Evil Spock was a fervent believer in prayer. Every day, two or three times a day he would ask God to please let him win the lottery. Ten years went by and Joe did not win the lottery.

One day in his prayers he called out to God, saying, "Lord, I know you answer prayers I've seen it happen in many people's lives. You have answered my prayers for other people but for ten years now I've been praying to win the lottery and I've not won a thing in all that time, I've not even received a sign."

"Evil Spock," God answered back, "you have been a good and faithful servant and I would love to reward you with winning the lottery, but you are going to have to at least buy a ticket."


Bubs: Ha! What a great present! You know, I could use a little help around the office as well...

 
At Tue Jan 01, 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Devilham said...

I put together a little something for Mathman, so I hope all is well, stop by 'The Attic and check it out. Dr. Monkey, I am certain you sent it, of that there is no doubt, I just don't know why it didn't get recieved, but all's well that ends well says I, so I am returning my lump of coal.

 
At Wed Jan 02, 02:22:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

What a great gift that you got for Mathman. They clean the erasers and everything! All's well that ends well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts