Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Special Gift for The [Prefix]iest Thing I Saw Today'

 

I was chosen by Zaius and Monkerstein's Simian Secret Santa to be the Secret Santa for Missy of the blog The [Prefix]iest Thing I Saw Today.


I was thinking of getting her a cool paintset, because she does some great artwork on her blog, but then I decided she was doing just fine with the paint set she was already using.


So I got her a swell pair of bunny slippers instead! [Via worth1000.com.]
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Wed Dec 26, 05:12:00 AM, Blogger Michael Bains said...

Those are just the coolest slippers EVAH!

Thanks for stoppin' by with Xmas Wishes Doc! I'm glad to see that your holiday seems to have been great all 'round too.

MC & a HNY!!!

 
At Wed Dec 26, 09:02:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Merry New Year and Happy Christmas to you as well, Michael Bains!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts