Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, March 27, 2008

That is Still Really My Middle Name!

 

Ack! Wyldth1ng has inflicted the Middle Name Meme on me, even though I have already done it! (I thought that I would have developed a natural immunity to this meme or something.) The rules are as follows:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

I submit the following:

C is for Cantankerous, one of my many virtues.
H is for Hijinks, as in madcap hilarity,
O is for Orangutan, the noblest of beasts.
C is for Cemetery, where the dead people live.
O is for Obstinate, my favorite flavor.
L is for Laocoon, who doesn't like snakes.
A is for Adder, who subtracts from the living.
T is for Trichinosis, the other white white meat.
E is for Evangelist, whose own salvation depends on your damnation.
C is for Curse, a gift from my shaman.
A is for Achievement, the first step towards regret.
K is for Kindness, which ends with someone's hand being bitten.
E is for Eulogy, the punch line of medical practitioners.

I inflict this meme on the following victims bloggers: BAC, Cap'n Dyke, MWB's World, Becca, Evil Spock (Who has disapeared), Dave The Angry Rhode Islander, and GETkristiLOVE.

Might I suggest that you do not use your actual middle name or mother's maiden name but instead make up an imaginary one, because either piece of information can be used as yet another way for identity thieves, hackers, flim-flamners, scam artists and stalkers to glean further information about you. (My apologies to all of my Nigerian spammer readers.)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Thu Mar 27, 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

I SAID no more cake!!!

 
At Thu Mar 27, 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

I know that's your middle name because you're all sweet and tender.

Not like that terrible Dr. Monkey.

 
At Thu Mar 27, 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am impressed, I didn't actually think you were going to subject yourself to this.

I take back most of the bad things I said about you.

 
At Fri Mar 28, 06:34:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Angry Ballerina: You don't want any chocolate cake? Mmm! I'll have your share!

Übermilf: Thank you, Übermilf! You know me too well. I am filled with rich, creamy frosting as well!

Wyldth1ng: Really? I am overwhelmed by your largesse. In return, I shall take back some of the things I said about you. Umm, who are you again? ;o)

Dave The Angry Rhode Islander: Only if you want to. I hate most of these memes too.

 
At Fri Mar 28, 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

Ass.

 
At Mon Mar 31, 06:29:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Does that mean I can't have your share of the cake? :o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts