Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, March 14, 2008

That Really is My Middle Name!


 

Angry Ballerina has inflicted the Middle Name Meme upon yours truly. The rules are as follows:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.)

I submit the following:

C is for Certitude, of which I'm ambiguous.
H is for Hubris, which I am certainly full of.
O is for Old, which I am tired of getting.
C is for Coffee, whis is manna from Heaven.
O is for Opinionated, a trait which I foster.
L is for Lagomorph, the most delightful of creatures.
A is for Albatross, a garment that I seem to be wearing.
T is for my pet Tarantula, that ate Leo G. Carrol.
E is for Ectoplasm, which is a most troublesome houseguest.
C is for Cleaning, which my kitchen is needing.
A is for Anti-matter, which I left simmering on the stove.
K is for Kraken, who almost killed my good friend Dr. Nemo, and...
E is for Experimental Surgery, which I perform on select human brains.

I tag the following victims: Pissed Off Patricia, Pidomon, Comrade Kevin, Devilham and Perpetual Dawnne.

Might I suggest that you do not use your actual middle name or mother's maiden name but instead make up an imaginary one, because either piece of information can be used as yet another way for identity thieves, hackers, flim-flamners, scam artists and stalkers to glean further information about you. (My apologies to all of my Nigerian spammer readers.)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

14 Comments:

At Fri Mar 14, 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

That's why I have the secret stalking service to protect me, Dr. Z.

 
At Fri Mar 14, 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

My underpants is up.

 
At Fri Mar 14, 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You can't give chocolate cake to a dog, either.

I did this one earlier, I kind of like mine. Check it out.

And I'll get to that 7 things meme as quickly as I can.

 
At Fri Mar 14, 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Synthaetica said...

1. golly, you're the first person to tag me on perpetual dawnne. sure, sure....make me blog more.

2. you're an ass, but a lagomorphic one. naturally, this part of your charming appeal.

3. since perpetual dawnne already uses one of my middle names, i'm going to unabashedly copy you and make something up.

 
At Fri Mar 14, 12:33:00 PM, Blogger dguzman said...

I don't have a middle name.

 
At Fri Mar 14, 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Synthaetica said...

no middle name? gah. what were you, adopted?

 
At Fri Mar 14, 01:13:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I did my 7 things meme. Check it out

 
At Fri Mar 14, 03:34:00 PM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

I was adopted and I have a middle name. What are you trying to say here?

 
At Fri Mar 14, 03:43:00 PM, Blogger Claire said...

So your real middle name is not chocolatecake?

It's Cruise, right? You just don't want your political opponents to expose your Scientology roots...I understand.

 
At Sat Mar 15, 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Angry Ballerina: Hey! I resemble that remark!

Comrade Kevin: The Secret Sevice is stalking you?

Angry Ballerina: You can't eat chocolate cake! What a calamity!

Comrade Kevin: As they should be!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: You can lead a chocolate cake to water, but you can't make him drink!

Commander Other: Indeed! Make something up. You don't have to use your real middle name, like I did.

Dguzman: Make on up! That seems to be the rage.

Commander Other: That would seem to be a poor choice of words, sir.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Ha! That's great! You look quite fetching in that photo, in a jailbait sort of way.

Angry Ballerina: I believe that it was merely a a poor choice of words. (Don't kill him!)

CDP: You are quite mistataken, my middle name is indeed Chocolate Cake. Why do you hate Xenu? Xenu loves you! He pays capitol gains tax for your sins!

Randal Graves: Indeed! Kraken has gone all Hollywood since his role in the sequel to the film, "Pirates of the Caribbean". He never returns my calls!

 
At Sat Mar 15, 01:03:00 PM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

I can't? Heh.........

 
At Sat Mar 15, 01:20:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

?

 
At Sat Mar 15, 05:42:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

did cocoa beans survive to planet of the apes -- i dont recall CHarlton Heston eating a hershey bar.

then again i dont recall anyone ever eating in the movie

 
At Mon Mar 17, 03:53:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

There was eating in the scene right before the hunt - the humans were ravaging the crops in our green belt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts