Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sometimes Puppies And Rainbows are not Enough!

 
No time for blogging today! I am too busy spreading my political message of Chocolate Cake and Happy Underpants to the world. (Sometimes puppies and rainbows are not enough!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of Raquel Welch doing the "Space-Girl Dance". (This is better than the scene in "Fantastic Voyage" when her crew members had to save Ms. Welch in the nick of time by groping her body to pull off the evil, slimy anti-bodies that are clinging to her skintight wetsuit! Phew!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At Fri May 16, 09:15:00 AM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

Puppies, Rainbows, Chocolate Cake, Happy Underpants - check.

I believe I shall have to make my formal endorsement of your candidacy.

Wether you lke it or not.

 
At Fri May 16, 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Claire said...

I too am sold. Puppies, rainbows, happy underpants and chocolate cake...that's what I call a platform.

 
At Fri May 16, 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I dare say you shall bring back the space bikini with go-go boots, yet.

 
At Fri May 16, 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

HEY! Theres my cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Fri May 16, 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Now we know why, in the future, white people will be in the minority.

 
At Fri May 16, 06:49:00 PM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

I'll be in my bunk.

 
At Sun May 18, 10:42:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

I would like two pieces of chocolate cake and one Raquel to go please ...


BAC

 
At Mon May 19, 07:53:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Unconventional Conventionist: Yay! Formal endorsements are the best kind! I am so glad that you have seen the wisdom of Puppies, Rainbows, Chocolate Cake, and Happy Underpants.

CDP: Yay! Another satisfied voter! My campaign platform also embraces kittens and moonbeams!

Freida Bee: "Bring back" the space bikini and go-go boots?!?!? Why, Freida Bee - They have never gone out of style! ;o)

Angry Ballerina: Oh, is that **your** cake? Sorry! I have only eaten two slices...

Jess Wundrun: Indeed. In the future, the really important people will be orange. (And furry.)

Dean Wormer: Are your the 'Artful Dodger' ?

BAC: Yay! Chocolate cake and space bikinis for everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts