Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Catnip Toys and Kitty Litter

 
No time for blogging today! I am busy winding down the Beach Blogger Party with my running mate, Germaine Gregarious, on the remote beaches of the secret island headquarters of one of my esteemed colleagues, Dr. Moreau. We are performing important scientific experiments on some of the inhabitants. (We are trying to figure out what shade of lipstick looks best on Pig Man.) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of the awesome kitty transformation sequence from the TV show, "Manimal". (Jeepers! I'll bet Dr. Moreau shells out a fortune for catnip toys and kitty litter.)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Sun Sep 14, 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Rrraarr! You know I loves me some Manimal!

 
At Mon Sep 15, 12:45:00 AM, Blogger Billy Miller said...

Although the initial transformation did nothing for my appetite, later, I had a strange hankerin' for a Manwich. Go figure.

 
At Wed Sep 17, 01:33:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Freida Bee: Rowr! ;o)

Billy Miller: Ha! You have become a man-eating kitty, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts