Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dr. Zira speaking at the Bay Area Women's Club

 
No time for blogging today! Ms. Gregarious and I are busy instilling a coherent moral vision in the youth of America! I am sure that you will agree that the moral judgment and ethical values of the character this country's children are best defined by the caliber of the tools that we give our kids to work with. (What is the difference between the LGPPP and the Girl Scouts? Girl Scouts don't have heavy artillery!) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of my esteemed colleague Dr. Zira speaking at the Bay Area Women's Club. (Take that, Charleton Heston!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Wed Sep 17, 02:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pew, pew, pew!"

 
At Wed Sep 17, 02:51:00 PM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

"You can have my thin mints when you pry them from my cold, dead hands."

 
At Fri Sep 19, 07:16:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

duros62: Ha! Gotcha, you neocon filth!

Randal Graves: Mmm... thin mints. I'll have two boxes, please! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts