Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Humble Thanks For This Pair of Bloggeriffic Honors

 

Ack! Utah Savage has awarded me the Marie Antoinette Award! I am overwhelmed and overcome with the sheer kindness of this gesture on the part of my Ms. Savage. Why she picked me, I will never guess! I would to thank her from the bottom of my Reese's-Peanut-Butter-Cup-encrusted pongoid heart.

And to fulfill my important duties regarding this important honor, I would like to give this award to the following bloggers; The Ardent Thread, Jess Wundrun, Karla, Dr. Monkerstein, Some Guy and of course, Übermilf.


Thanks, Utah Savage!




I was also lucky enough to be awarded the Superior Scribbler Award by my esteemed colleague, Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein! The rules of this fine award can be found here. (The rumor that I had to bribe Dr. Monkerstein to get this award are very probably not true - Although I would not like to comment on the matter at this time.)

And in keeping with Dr. Monkerstein's kind gesture, I would thus like to bestow the following bloggers with this prestigous award; BAC, Dean Wormer, Dguzman, Germaine Gregarious, Hapless Tigger and Cap'n Dyke [ 2 ], the Unconventional Conventionist and Utah Savage.


(here is a blogroll sized one.)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

12 Comments:

At Fri Nov 21, 10:39:00 AM, Blogger Some Guy said...

I am honored, Dr. Z! Thanks!

 
At Fri Nov 21, 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

Thank you dear Dr Ziaus, but I already have one of these. I will donate my new one to a good charity. My local homeless shelter could really use this along with crayons and paper, because the homeless children do so need something to do.

 
At Fri Nov 21, 12:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't happen to a nicer simian.

 
At Fri Nov 21, 07:16:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

*golf clap*

Congrats on winning these very presigious, kind of fake awards, Dr.

 
At Fri Nov 21, 09:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, does that mean your loyal followers are gonna chop off you head?

 
At Sat Nov 22, 01:21:00 AM, Blogger BAC said...

Congratulations and thanks!


BAC

 
At Sat Nov 22, 03:40:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

We all can eat cake, right?

 
At Sat Nov 22, 06:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the kudos

 
At Mon Nov 24, 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Thank you!

As for the MA award- I can totally see you in a gown saying "let them eat cake."

 
At Sat Nov 29, 09:28:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I only wish I hadn't gotten so drunk I don't recall the awards ceremony. You deserve every last crumb of our precious pseudo-civilization.

 
At Tue Dec 02, 11:21:00 PM, Blogger JustJoeP said...

Zaius's head on Tenet's bloated corpse! Yikes! (on a parallel path, I just linked to that same photo today:
http://justjoep.blogspot.com/2008/12/indian-government-officials-resign.html )

 
At Thu Dec 04, 09:32:00 PM, Blogger Karla said...

So, like what does the Marie Antoinette award involve?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts