Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas Carol by Tom Lehrer.

 
No time for blogging today! We have finally got most of the Christmas ornaments up on the west wing. Now for the entry hall! But before we tackle that project, I wanted to take this extra christmasy moment to share with you a particular Christmas Carol by Tom Lehrer. I am sure that you will agree that the message conveyed is certainly a most accurate portrayal of the Christmas season as we celebrate it here in the United States.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At Wed Dec 24, 04:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Dr. Z and Germaine! I wish you all the best the season has to offer.

 
At Wed Dec 24, 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

LOL! I hadn't heard that song from Tom Lehrer before. Merry Christmas Dr. Z

 
At Wed Dec 24, 05:26:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

Merry xmas to you both. What a handsome couple you make.

I'm going to steal the Tom Lehrer song. Takes me back to my strange childhood. Thanks for this last minute shopping and shoplifting at your place.

 
At Wed Dec 24, 08:55:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

happy holidays Dr Z

 
At Wed Dec 24, 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

happy holidays to someone (or ape) who has made my year a much more entertaining one

 
At Thu Dec 25, 08:52:00 AM, Blogger Some Guy said...

Merry Christmas my simian friend!

 
At Thu Dec 25, 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

Merry Christmas, Doc! I hope Santa brought you a lot of bananas XD

 
At Sun Dec 28, 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Merry Christmas, everybody! I hope that everybody had a swell holiday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts