Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, February 23, 2009

Cat vs Box

No time for blogging today! Gemriane Gregarious and I are just leaving the Oscars at the time of this post. (Jeepers! Jon Stewart is a lot taller than I had imagined, and I had no idea that he has an Australian accent!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of Cat vs Box!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Mon Feb 23, 11:46:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

This is a cat I could hang with. We already share the same hobbies!



At Wed Feb 25, 06:13:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Well, I am glad that you keep busy with important cat related matters. That's what I say! :o)

At Thu Feb 26, 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Matty Boy said...

I didn't even know I needed to watch this, but now I can't imagine my life without watching this.

Thank you for informing us.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts