Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, July 24, 2009

Janeane Garofalo Vs. Teabaggers Videos

 
No time for blogging today! I have to go find my running mate, Germaine Gregarious. I have been trying to reach her all morning. She told me yesterday that she was working on some revolutionary budget proposals that could cut our country's expenditures in half! In the meantime you can watch this Awesome compilation of Janeane Garofalo Vs. Teabaggers videos. Go get 'em, Janeane!
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Sat Jul 25, 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Thanks Dr. Z - this was a great link and great vids to watch.

I think probably we all know that the Teabagging thing was a media construct -- but the teabaggers do not know it. This fool in Boston clearly was/is a true believer (at one point, but I bet not now).

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Sun Jul 26, 09:33:00 AM, Blogger The Hermit said...

it clearly was a media construct.

One thing about Janeane, I've had the deepest of crushes on her since I was 19. I don't know what it is exactly. To me she was just always beautiful. Funny thing is she would probably be angry at me for objectifying her......and I love her for it lol

 
At Sun Jul 26, 09:40:00 AM, Blogger The Hermit said...

Oh I just should mention my crush was at first a purely physical one as it was when she was on the short-lived Ben Stiller show. This was before I ever heard her speak her mind which only made her more beautiful.

 
At Tue Jul 28, 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Tengrain: I think that originally it was a small grassroots movement, and then Newt Gingritch and Dick Armey got a hold of it and twisted it to fit their ow agenda. The Neocon wackjobs stole it from the Ron Paul wackjobs! ;o)

The Hermit: I too have a huge crush on Janeane Garofalo! I love your line: "Funny thing is she would probably be angry at me for objectifying her......and I love her for it..." That's very true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts