Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, November 20, 2009

Care Bears On Fire Singing "Barbie Eat a Sandwich"

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregrious and I are busy studying the Krell civilization on the distant planet of Altair IV. I really enjoy the pastoral landscapes, the goofy robot and all of the creepy theremin music - but I am growng increasing fearful of the "monsters from the id!" (This planet is very Freudian, I must say.) In the meantime you can watch this swell music video of Care Bears On Fire singing "Barbie Eat a Sandwich". (And afterwards, might I suggest a little dessert...)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Fri Nov 20, 08:14:00 PM, Blogger ThoughtCriminal said...

Wish I had one of those Id Monster things. Just don't have room for 9,200 thermonuclear reactors.

 
At Fri Nov 20, 08:50:00 PM, Blogger Teresita said...

I can't believe how short her skirt is in that movie, in frakkin' 1956!

 
At Sat Nov 21, 06:53:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I always wanted to look like Barbie when I was a little girl.
Too bad I look more like one of those angry "Care Bear's On Fire". :)

((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Sat Nov 21, 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

i for one am disappointed
i thought i would be viewing actual care bears on fire.

 
At Wed Nov 25, 05:51:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

ThoughtCriminal: I want an Id Monster thing that runs on green energy! Yay! ;o)

Teresita: I know! Ann Francis was quite the dish, too. ;o)

Sunshine: Hey! I like the way girls in "Care Bear's On Fire" look. ;o)

Steve: I was disappointed as well! I was hoping that Barbi would actually eat a sandwich. Or at least an apple. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts