Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, November 06, 2009

Glenn Beck Decides That His Appendix Is an Evil Agent of Nancy Pelosi


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Fri Nov 06, 01:17:00 PM, Blogger sunshine said...

Oh well. :)
I suppose he has pretty good health insurance! :)

I'm glad to see they've finally diagnosed his brain problem. Hmmmm... who would have thought that too much ice cream could make someone such a jackass! *slowly puts the ice cream away*...


At Fri Nov 06, 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Teresita said...

You don't spend $5,000 for an operation on a five dollar dog.

At Sat Nov 07, 08:58:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

I can't believe all this vitriol directed at America's Number One Performance Artist.

At Sat Nov 07, 08:46:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Love this one!

At Sun Nov 08, 04:00:00 PM, Blogger Tea Break said...

I never noticed before how much Beck looks like a portly, dim-witted Alfred E Newman.

I wonder if Murdoch will finally take over Mad Magazine and turn it around like the other comix he's purchased.

At Mon Nov 09, 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Sunshine: I must beg to differ with you on one small point... There is no such thing as TOO MUCH ice cream. ;o)

Teresita: You speak ill of the five dollar dogs everywhere that should not be compared to the likes of Glenn Beck. ;o)

Randal Graves: I used to put vitriol on my hair! But I don't go in for that greasy kid stuff any more. ;o)

GETkristiLOVE: Thanks, GETkristiLOVE! :o)

Tea Break: But at least Alfred E Newman was coherent. ;o)

At Fri Nov 13, 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Batocchio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

At Fri Nov 13, 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Batocchio said...

I think the brain freeze is permanent, as is the glossolalia... and the cranial-rectal inversion.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts