Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Zaius Nation Products Now Available!

 
for a long time I have wanted to start my own line of T-shirts and stuff, but I kept putting it off. I have been toying around with the idea on and off for ages, and I have come up with many ideas for all kinds of designs (And not all of them are related to Zaius Nation or chocolate cake, I'll have you know.) I was inspired to finally release my first line of products in my Zazzle Store today because of a comment left by Aironlater of 43-Ideas-Per-Minute on Tuesday, who said: "I have but one question for the good Dr. Where can I get a Zaius Nation t-shirt? This is my one Christmas wish..."


So there you have it! My first Zaius Nation T-shirt. I just put it up last night, in response to Aironlater's query. I hope to have some different T shirt designs in the near future.


I have actually been playing around with coffee mug designs for a while as well. I recomend that these be used with plenty of cream and sugar, of course.

Zazzle also provides this nifty widget thing for me to put on my post. (I think that you can use it to tune in small craft warnings or something. I haven't quite figured it out yet.) As I am new to this whole "internet tubes commerce" thing, I would welcome any advice that you might have regarding how it works and how to maximize important cake and ice cream dividends.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

11 Comments:

At Wed Dec 23, 08:58:00 AM, Blogger aironlater said...

VICTORY!!!!

 
At Wed Dec 23, 09:13:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

I knew it! You're a self-loathing, closet capitalist! I am sooooo telling Marx on you!

 
At Wed Dec 23, 03:09:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Very cool!
I need one of those!
((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Thu Dec 24, 12:21:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

I'm not contributing to your plan to wipe out the human race!

 
At Thu Dec 24, 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Aironlater: I'm glad that you are happy. :o)

Randal Graves: Really? Groucho or Harpo? ;o)

Sunshine: Thanks, Laura! I am sure that you would look quite fetching in Zaius Nation garb. ;o)

Übermilf: I'm not planning on wiping out the human race! They do that to themselves. I just want to subjugate and lobotomize the survivors. ;o)

 
At Thu Dec 24, 10:41:00 AM, Blogger zencomix said...

Slick! Slap the images on everything; fridge magnets, ball caps, tote bags, etc.

 
At Thu Dec 24, 10:44:00 AM, Blogger zencomix said...

What kid wouldn't want a pair of Zaius Nation Keds?!

 
At Thu Dec 24, 01:24:00 PM, Blogger D. Debil said...

Dude. You sold out. I hope you get rich.

 
At Fri Dec 25, 12:12:00 AM, Blogger darkblack said...

Didn't the Lawgiver once say, "Ape shall not merchandise ape"?

:D

I kid, Zaius - a fiendishly clever bit of marketing.
Why, the unsuspecting humans won't even know they're propagating the end of their own dominance.

;>)

 
At Sat Dec 26, 02:19:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I want to support your ice cream fund and my own domination. I'll be back!

 
At Mon Jan 04, 08:29:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

I want a mug with you in the machine that goes Foom! Foom! Foom!

Regards,

Tengrain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts