Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Do You Call People Who Are Afraid of Christmas? 'Claus-trophobic!'

 
Dr. Zaius is at the North Pole!
No time for blogging today! I am helping Santa get ready for Christmas. We are busy fighting the scourge of poisonous Chinese toys over here, so you don't have to fight them over there!

The elves have been really friendly since the moment I got here. At lunchtime they let me have a whole table all to myself! And they seem to be very concerned about my welfare - They keep asking me if I'm not getting homesick!

Also, I think that I might be getting a promotion, because several of the elves in my department have started a petition requesting that I get moved to a different department! I think that it is just swell that we are getting along so well.

I really feel like I'm getting the hang of this toy making stuff, too. I must be doing really well - Santa said that if he continues to see this level of quality in my work, he will send me home early! (Oops! I'm sorry - Did I get some red paint on your green coat? Let me wipe that off for you with this rag...Gosh, that's just made it worse, hasn't it?)

Gotta go! The elves say that want me to help them find a left handed monkey wrench!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Thu Dec 17, 09:46:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

I'm glad China wasn't a global power back in the late 60s/early 70s. I'd have to have gotten sick from listening to Lead Zeppelin all the time.

 
At Thu Dec 17, 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Randal.. you weren't even alive in the 60's so shaddup. :P

I love that Christmas show.. Rudoph The Rednose Reindeer..
We're a couple of Misfits... not a couple of nitwits.. :D

((Hugs))
Laura
P.S. You are very cute as an elf!

 
At Thu Dec 17, 02:02:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Massimo loves this picture!
He keeps wanting to see it.
He says... "Mooooommmmm... that's not posed to be Dr.Zaius.. it's posed to be the elf!"
The he said that you're "Sooooooooo cute!"

 
At Sat Dec 19, 05:21:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Well, that certainly explains the Island of Broken Toys.

Claymation animation scared the crap outta me as a kid. I still don't like watching any of it.

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Mon Dec 21, 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Oh, quit complaining and help me find a left handed monkey wrench! ;o)

sunshine: Jeepers, thanks Laura! You make me very elf-conscience! ;o)

Sunshine: Ha! That's awesome! ;o)

Tengrain: You are frightened of Claymation? I'm gonna sick Will Vinton and Art Clokey on you! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts