Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, March 15, 2010

Rahmbo: First Blood

 

Regardless of what people in the media are saying as of late, I like Rahm Emanuel. I can respect a man with a taste for blood and a several notches on his attache case.

nytimes.com: The Limits of Rahmism
tumblr.com: rahmblr.tumblr.com
guardian.co.uk: "...as it happens, Mr Massa, yes I do."
washingtonpost.com: Rahm Emanuel in the NYT Magazine
cnn.com: Axelrod urges 'discount' of reports of tension with Emanuel
suntimes.com: Rod Blagojevich talks about Rahm Emanuel with Van Susteren
csmonitor.com: Rahm Emanuel controversy: White House fights image of turmoil

 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Mon Mar 15, 03:39:00 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

He always has dark circles under his eyes. I think he needs more iron in his diet.

 
At Mon Mar 15, 07:44:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

...I think he needs more iron in his diet.

I think he needs more iron in his butt-kicking shoes. And remember to take down names, Rahm!

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Wed Mar 17, 01:16:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Übermilf: Hmm... I have a dark circle around my bathtub drain. I wondr what that means? ;o)

Tengrain: I hope he takes down names and phone numbers! Heck, email adresses even! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts