Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, March 15, 2010

Wencke Myhre singing Er Hat Ein Knallrotes Gummiboot

 
No time for blogging today! I am busy ironing out a small difficulty with one of my medical colleagues. (Don't worry about Dr. Erlichman. I calmed him down later with a prefrontal lobotomy.) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of Wencke Myhre singing Er Hat Ein Knallrotes Gummiboot. (Oh, my gosh! Her Gummiboots are inflatable!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Mon Mar 15, 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Dr. Zaius,

Thanks for this videolink. Until now I always thought that gummiboots where a size between the bears and the worms. Now I know what to order when I go to the Sweet Shoppe!

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Wed Mar 17, 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Christian Zamora said...

I always knew a human nurse would be the end of you!

 
At Wed Mar 17, 01:25:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Tengrain: I think that Wencke Myhre belongs in a Sweet Shoppe too. Oh, I've got a tooth ache! ;o)

CATR's Chris: The end? Hardly! I love women for their brains! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts