Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Obama Club!

 
No time for blogging today! I'm in Shanghai at the opening of the Obama Club! (I must say that the portion sizes of the tasty hors d'oeuvres were a bit too small, but the many delicious desserts were sublime!) In the meantime you can watch videos of the many beautiful dancing girls grinding away to extremely dissonent and annonying saxaphone music. [ 2, 3 ]


Finally the United States has elected a president who understands how to improve America's image abroad!

 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Thu Apr 29, 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

Boy, the place was packed. He should be getting a cut of the profits to put toward the trade deficit.

 
At Thu Apr 29, 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Wow, that was something! I'm not sure what, though.

What was up with the Michael Jackson smooth criminal dancers with the go-go girls? And I totally did not get the dancer on stilts.

And except for when I was in 7th grade, I've never heard anyone get a sound like that out of a sax.

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Thu Apr 29, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

I always knew he was a big time pimp.

 
At Thu Apr 29, 04:38:00 PM, Blogger JustJoeP said...

Ni Hau!
How much does one have to get into debt, to gain entry / admission? Tai Qua La! [too expensive]

Ni Xin Ku La Dr.Z!

(Jing Pi Li Xing)
[literally = my brain is tired / hurts inside my head]

 
At Tue May 04, 10:49:00 AM, Blogger Mistress Quickly said...

So did they hire Michelle as a bouncer?

 
At Tue May 04, 06:42:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

those chinese sure know how to party

 
At Sun May 09, 09:49:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Kelly the little black dog: Indeed! I fear that all of the profits shall be spent on rainbows and unicorns, however. ;o)

Tengrain: The saxophone music was terrible? It almost put me off my chocolate mousse torte. ;o)

Randal Graves: What do you expect? He's an American politician! ;o)

JustJoeP: Ack You speak Chinese! I always get a headache when I eat ice cream too quickly! ;o)

Mistress Quickly: Michelle Bachmann? **shudder** ;o)

Distributorcap: Yeah, but an hour later you are hungry again! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts